What do you think of the ongoing weekly editions dedicated to Lord Vishnu?

What do you think of the articles posted in this blog?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

6 ways to irritate Vimalakar

Vimal is one of my friends. Read the line carefully. For me all are equal!! But Vimal gave me the permission to write this article and it is published only after Vimal said,"YES" to the content.

So Ladies and Gentlemen! Let's start pulling Vimal's leg!

Few ways to irritate or surprise Vimalakar:-

6. Send an SMS at 12'o clock and ask Vimal,"Gandhi did Uppu Satyagraha for kal uppu or podi uppu?". LOL. At midnight he replied,"Iodised salt". I was amazed at Vimal's prescence of mind.

5. If you are working in night shifts and you return home only at 3 in the morning, send a good morning SMS at that time. Vimal doesn't puts the mobile in silent mode. Once I called him at that time too!

4. Praise MTC bus services a lot! And send those MTC updates when he has his lunch at 1330hrs.

3. Disappear without notice for two weeks without any notice!!!! This happens a lot of time when I am in job, NIIT classes or even in some thicksoup.

2. Ultimate: Do a railfan/travel trip with him and travel as far as 400km+ away from Chennai somewhere near Dindigul and Madurai. No return journey tickets should be booked in advance. The only option now is to return by bus or by a sluggard passenger. This would severely irritate Vimal as he hates slow journeys on hot days. And also he hates buses! Once Vimal and myself were returning from Madurai to Tiruchi by bus. It turned out to be a hot day. That was way back in May 2008. That was the last bus trip with Vimal. Since then Vimal is quite afraid to do any bus trips with me and makes sure that there is a train involved in any journey.

1. My future plan is to go on a roadtrip to Villupuram, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Salem, Virudhachalam by normal bus(red color bus) with Vimal. Right now, I am busy with NIIT classes, but once things are settled I am planning for this trip!

-Krishna Kumar.S

9 comments:

Vimal said...

Good work Krishna. I told you to remove the word afraid. But you didn't do it. No problem.

Nice job. keep it up.

Unknown said...

Never thought Vimal would hate bus travel so badly. Even i used to hate bus travel few years ago. Later when i had to use the MTC to go for my school, i got used to it.

Nice post dude!

Krishna Kumar.S said...

@Vimal:
Sorry Vimal, I forgot to change that. Anyway, I just couldn't believe it. The article about you has become a huge hit especially amongst my school friends!

Divya said...

Lol! Funny. Especially point number 6. Krishna, I don't know who is Vimal, but I like your way of socializing with people. You are good at heart. Your love for humanity is felt in each and every post of yours!

-Divya M

Anonymous said...

@ Divya:

Divya, day by day Krishna's post quality is increaing. Did you notice that? I plan to create a blog soon.

Krishna Kumar.S said...

@Anonymous:
Asingama yedhavadhu solla poren.. Type your name and comment. Don't comment using Anonymous option... Nee yaarnu yenakku theriyadha..
@Divya: thanks divya.. I thought you don't read my posts... thanks for visiting my posts..

Vimal said...

Hi Krishna,

FYI, i am going to SBC by bus next week. date and time will be notified to you shortly. Only thing is that it will be VOLVO ride. Another thing which came to my mind is that the bus ride i had when i came back from TPJ that day in June 2008 was quite good basically because it was an a/c Hitech bus.

Cheers.

Krishna Kumar.S said...

@ Vimal:
Vimal.. you are going by A/C. But you must travel in ordinary bus. Can you do that?

And that Madurai trip... I was talking about the ride from Madurai till Tiruchi. That was in ordinary bus. Later only, you travelled in A/C bus booked by my mama.

You must travel in ordinary bus!!

Vimal said...

I will never travel by ordinary bus except for situational compulsion. Exception is Pondy. That too, i travel upto TMV by 103 or 6127 and change over to bus from there.