What do you think of the ongoing weekly editions dedicated to Lord Vishnu?

What do you think of the articles posted in this blog?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Questions I would like to ask God

There are a few questions which I would like to ask God. These have been in my minds for sometime.

1. Why is that people change when they become rich? The behaviour when they get Rs.5000/- is normal. When they get above Rs.25,000/- they start advicing others about career and speak as if they are great and other Indians are fools. When they get Rs.50,000/- and get a car and marry and if they are happy why do they laugh at people who got divorced and speak as if they are successful and others are a failure? Why do they pass comments on others life? Why do they lose their mental maturity and feel as if on top of the world? Only these people have taken birth in this world. All other living beings, animals have come without purpose? Why do they forget their own past and humble beginnings?

2. Why is that people who are succesful always insult people who are not succesful? Why don't they have the maturity to stay humble and quiet?

3. Why is that people who are succesful advice people sarcastically? I have observed that during my childhood. The worst is that as far as I know the person affected or humiliated would be a true devotee.

4. Why do You punish good people and give everything to the wicked? As far as I know when wealth gets accumulated people behave like evil. In my opinion, Hitler is a good person than these people. At least he did evil things only for the sake of Germany. He did everything for his motherland as Germany was humiliated a lot and he wanted to take revenge for that.

5. Why doesn't the younger generation obey the elder generation?

6. Why are parents skeptical about income about the boy and always wants their daughter to get married to an US return mapillai than a good person in India? They are willing to give their daughter to a Software Engineer in United States but not to a guy in normal job. That Software Engineer's hobby be watching strip tease in San Francisco, f****** random girls in hotels and returns to India to boast about so called culture and insult my country. Seriously God, I wanna ask you onething. Are such acts so great? I find that only such people are gifted a lot in life by You.

If I had a sister and if she wants me to choose a bridegroom for her, I would rather give her to a poor boy than to a rich guy who f**** random girls.

7. Why are cinema people portrayed as Heroes than the soldier who really fights for his country in the border?

Lots more to ask.....

-Krishna Kumar.S

4 comments:

Unknown said...

/// Why do You punish good people and give everything to the wicked? ///

The answer is: "Nallavana aandavan sodhippan, aana kai vida maatan... Kettavanukku aandavan ellathayum tharuvan, aana kai vittuduvan....!" ;)

Its just that the(wicked)people whom u see are in their successful phase at that time of life. Just remember that nobody has neither always been successful nor been an utter failure forever! Life has ups and downs mate..... THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

Cheers!

Ashwin.

Naren said...

Hai Krishna, this is Naren. s/W from B'lore. I agree with your point. Sometimes I do feel why should people insult others. But nothing can be done. People do change with money. Even I have felt the same, but rich people continue to dominate the world. the problem arises primarily from irresposbile younger generation. especially present day people of the age 20-26. those people cannot be changed. anyway, nice post. i haven't seen a person as unique as you. you have a lot of character in you something the present day IT professionals don't have.. but i can't really understand the mysterious anonymity behind you...

i am not sure who you are criticizing.. but as a s/w engg i agree with you that majority of people are like that..

Krishna Kumar.S said...

@Ashwin:

I have noticed such changes with a lot of people. But people dare not get smarter with me. I can make anyone look like s***.

@Naren: Thanks for visiting my blog Naren. I think you are Naren Damodaran? My pal in Orkut...? Generally, I get confused a lot. sorry, that I could recognise you.

Krishna Kumar.S said...

@Ashwin:

What mate, you are advicing me :-p he he.. buddy, I am telling what I observed. I don't care about the God damn people like these, but I am a bit curious about why they behave so kiddish.